Brooke's hair has grown into a mullet style. Not my choice of hair styles for a girl or anyone in my family! I wanted Brooke's hair to just grow naturally with visions of long thick hair in mind, but instead it is a thin baby fine mullet. So, I have caved and decided it is time to cut off the mullet.
There is a sweet lady in my mom's group at church that cuts hair. I asked her to come to the house to cut Brooke's hair. I thought that this would be a calmer and more relaxed environment for Brooke. I got Brooke all hyped up about having her hair cut. She sat in my lap and patiently waited while Alexis cut her hair. I was so proud of her. At least now I hope that her hair will grow out more evenly and hopefully thicken.
Aww, it looks good! So glad she did so well with her first hair cut experience!
ReplyDelete