Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pics from our normal days

These are pictures from my phone, so they are not the best quality. None the less they capture some of the precious moments of our normal daily lives.


Hi mom! Look how high I can lift my head!
I can now roll over both ways now.


Brooke loves to pretend to drive daddy's Jeep and wearing his hats.


We have tried to take advantage of some of the warmer days by spending them at the park.


Brooke playing peek-a-boo with Heather through the window in her cardboard playhouse.

I was holding Heather on Brooke's horse just for play and Brooke wanted to join in the fun.



Did anybody see a naked cowgirl go running by?
One day Brooke refused to get dressed and ran away from me with nothing on but her diaper and boots. This is how I found her in the other room. I think this picture will come back to haunt her someday...

1 comment:

  1. haha!! Oh my gosh that naked cowgirl picture is hilarious!! :)

    Heather sure is growing up fast! I feel like she is getting her sweet little unique look! So precious!

    ReplyDelete