Yesterday she really impressed me with counting to 5 (with a little help...I would say what comes after 2, then she said 3 and I would say what comes after 3...etc). We have been working on our colors a lot. She knows them, but I think some days she chooses to stick to one color. She has also picked up on the tune of the alphabet song. She can sing to the letter g, but then just hums along with you and will pick up a few more letters along the way.
She is working on getting 4 new teeth. She now has 14 teeth. She is getting more consistent with telling me when she needs a diaper change. We are going to start potty training soon. She is wearing 24 month/2 T clothing, size 4 diapers, and 5.5 shoe size.
Brooke is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is almost 2!
Goodness, I can't believe she will be 2 next month!! She is getting so big and is so very sweet!
ReplyDelete