Heather is holding herself up so well now. She can sit supported in the bumbo seat or with the boppy pillow. She is mastering rolling over both ways. She is getting more talkative and making new babbling sounds. She loves to giggle especially when I tickle her cheeks. She also loves when you play peek-a-boo with her. She is starting to get settled into a nighttime routine. I give her a bath around 8:30 then nurse then bed around 9. I am working on moving her bedtime up to 8, so that I can eventually put her to bed in her crib in Brooke's room. She still takes ~4 naps a day, 2-3 for 30min each and 1 hr. She is transitioning between wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothing. She is wearing size 1-2 diapers. She weighs 12lbs 4oz (19%) and is 25" (76%). We started feeding her cereal for the first time on 1/20/11. She did great and didn't fuss at all, just spit out most of it, but that is to be expected.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Heather 4 months
Heather is holding herself up so well now. She can sit supported in the bumbo seat or with the boppy pillow. She is mastering rolling over both ways. She is getting more talkative and making new babbling sounds. She loves to giggle especially when I tickle her cheeks. She also loves when you play peek-a-boo with her. She is starting to get settled into a nighttime routine. I give her a bath around 8:30 then nurse then bed around 9. I am working on moving her bedtime up to 8, so that I can eventually put her to bed in her crib in Brooke's room. She still takes ~4 naps a day, 2-3 for 30min each and 1 hr. She is transitioning between wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothing. She is wearing size 1-2 diapers. She weighs 12lbs 4oz (19%) and is 25" (76%). We started feeding her cereal for the first time on 1/20/11. She did great and didn't fuss at all, just spit out most of it, but that is to be expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Heather - I can't believe she is already 4 months! She is such a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete