Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Finally, I have uploaded the photos. It has taken way too long for me to upload our Christmas pictures. We had a great Christmas this year.

This picture was taken just before we went over to Ryan's parents house to celebrate Christmas with them. The lighting was great outside and Brooke was in a playful mood. She is showing off her dance moves.

Here is Heather showing off how well she can support herself at 3 months old. This is her first time in the exersaucer. She loves it!


We tried and tried to capture a good picture with all the grandkids, but the uncooperative child was Brooke. I don't know why, but lately when we have wanted her to pose for a picture she is totally defiant.


Stacy had bought all the kids cute matching shirts that said, "Santa's lil' helper". They were so adorable, but this is the only picture we could get and unfortunately there were tears involved.

I love this family photo because it is a rare one with Brooke smiling, but at the same time you can tell she is trying to squirm out of Ryan's arms.

The next evening we celebrated Christmas with my parents. I forgot to take any pictures at the time, so this one was taken a few days ago so I could have one with my parents and the girls.

Ryan was on call on Christmas day, so we celebrated on Christmas Eve after Brooke's nap. She woke up to find a kitchen and Heather got a personalized chair and doll.



Ryan snapped this cute photo of Brooke dancing around in her Christmas dress. We took her to the children's Christmas Eve service at church. She loved it. After every song she exclaimed, Yea!! It was so cute. They also passed out candles to light for the last song, Silent Night. After explaining to Brooke that it was not a cheese stick and she couldn't eat it, she thought you were supposed to blow out the flame and kept trying to blow it out the whole song. It was a fun experience to take the girls into big church with us.

Here is a picture of both girls in their Christmas dresses. If you look closely, I think, you can catch a glimpse of what Brooke is going to look like when she is older. I guess it is the way her hair fell that makes her look older in this picture.

On Christmas day, we went to Ryan's parents to celebrate with his mom's side of the family. Here is Heather and Jason just hanging out observing the people.


Sweet Jason finally has his eyes open!


Lisa's dad holding Jason. This is a precious picture. His first great grandson.

Brooke was being uncooperative in trying to take this picture until Memama (Lisa's new name) helped hold her. Brooke has recently been combining more words together and sometimes they run together. We were trying to get her to say Big Mama and she kept on saying Memama, so that is how Lisa's name has changed.

Ryan's granny with her 2 newest great grandchildren! Such a sweet picture.


I hardly have any photos of me and Brooke at this age, so I wanted at least one good picture of me and Heather. I got my wish! She is such a pretty baby!

Brooke is in her element when it comes to playing musical instruments! She loves to dance and make music. I think we have a future musician in the works.


Here is what babies do best, sleep and grow! I don't think it is going to take Jason long to catch up to Heather.

1 comment: