Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pictures

These are pictures I have been meaning to share. Sorry for the back up in blogs lately.


This was a quick shot of the girls in their Easter dresses before we headed to church. Brooke fell outside the Thursday before Easter and had a busted lip for Easter this year.

For Lisa's mother's day present this year, we decided to take a picture of all 3 of her grandchildren...together. This was a major task to get a toddler and 2 infants to sit still AND smile for a picture. Before Jason came over, I took some shots of the girls.






Jason was having a time sticking out his tongue and I thought these were too cute.

Here is another hilarious one of Jason sticking out his tongue.

And another....ha ha!
This was one of my favorites, but I just wish Heather was leaning into Jason.

This one made the cut and was printed and framed for Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment