Ryan passed his oral boards!!!
And this is how he celebrated....
I bought this special beer (Life and Limb - from brewers Sierra Nevada and Dogfish Head) for his birthday a couple of years ago and he has been saving it for a very special occasion! This was certainly a monumental achievement that deserved a proper celebration!
Congratulations to my wonderful husband! Words cannot explain how proud of him I am! He has spent countless hours...(or more appropriate) years studying, working call for 36hrs straight (and sometimes more), stressing about surgeries, and not to mention time away from family so that he can be the best surgeon he is today! I know there will still be time spent studying, getting up at inconvenient times to go into the hospital, etc... but I am glad this is behind him and now hopefully he can relax a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment