Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heather 7 months



Heather is now 7 months and the name of the game is mobility. There is no more sitting still and staying in the same place. I couldn't get a staged picture with the animals this month because she was so active. She has discovered how to army crawl and is getting into everything. Brooke is starting to discover how bittersweet it is having a younger sibling. She enjoys showing her how to crawl and interacting more with her, but at the same time she dislikes Heather getting into her stuff and destroying something she took time and effort to make.

Heather's personality has really blossomed this past month. Along with the enhanced mobility, has come more opinions about which foods and toys she likes or dislikes. She doesn't like banana flavored baby food at all. I can get her to eat some of a real banana, but nothing that is manufactured baby food. She sometimes refuses green vegetables. She loves anything she isn't supposed to have like dirty laundry left on the floor, shoes, papers, magazines, cell phones, etc. She gets bored with the same old toys, so I try to change them out. She is starting to protest being put in the bouncy seat because she know that she can't crawl out of it. She protests when I walk away from her. She is sleeping 10hrs at night. She goes to bed between 7 and 7:30 then wakes up around 5:30 for a feeding and goes back to sleep for another couple of hours. She still takes 2 naps a day, one around 9 am then another around 1:30. She weighs 14lbs 15 oz. She is wearing 6-9 month clothes and I just bought size 3 diapers for her.





No comments:

Post a Comment