Brooke loves to watch Sprout, which is the PBS preschool channel. Everyday they have a birthday celebration for all the preschoolers celebrating their birthdays. Brooke loves to hear them sing the birthday song. So, I made her a card to mail in this year. We gave it to her the day I mailed it in. She loved it. For Sprout to consider it be televised it has to feature their favorite Sprout characters. Some of her favorite shows are Sesame Street, Calliou, Dress Chica, and Zoobomafoo. I'm not sure if hers will be featured because I don't think it made the 2 week cut off time, but we will still watch to see her name scroll across the screen. If you want to watch, they have several showings in the morning and evening. The one we usually see is around 5:20 pm. Here is a link to the Sprout site that has her card featured. You can click on her picture and see a blown up version.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Brooke's Famous
Brooke loves to watch Sprout, which is the PBS preschool channel. Everyday they have a birthday celebration for all the preschoolers celebrating their birthdays. Brooke loves to hear them sing the birthday song. So, I made her a card to mail in this year. We gave it to her the day I mailed it in. She loved it. For Sprout to consider it be televised it has to feature their favorite Sprout characters. Some of her favorite shows are Sesame Street, Calliou, Dress Chica, and Zoobomafoo. I'm not sure if hers will be featured because I don't think it made the 2 week cut off time, but we will still watch to see her name scroll across the screen. If you want to watch, they have several showings in the morning and evening. The one we usually see is around 5:20 pm. Here is a link to the Sprout site that has her card featured. You can click on her picture and see a blown up version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment