Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day!


We had a great valentine's day. Brooke and Heather looked so cute in their valentine outfits.

Brooke had a valentine's party at school. I signed up to make snacks. I looked on pinterest for ideas for healthy treats. (I have been sweetened out by the recent parties, so I wanted something salty) I found an idea for a hot dog skewered with a noodle and cheese to look like a heart with an arrow going through. I didn't think the uncooked noodle would go over well with 3 year olds, so I substituted a pretzel stick and they loved it! I think they turned out cute too. I also cut up some strawberries to look like hearts.
I don't know why the picture is sides ways, but you get the idea.



Brooke and some of her friends at school.


Brooke with all her valentines!


I made the teachers chocolate covered strawberries with red sugar crystals! YUM! (I did have to try a few to make sure they tasted good)

No comments:

Post a Comment