Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hanging around

Here are some pictures of us hanging around and playing.
Ryan purchased a Honcho last summer and it was all in pieces. It has been a project that him and his brother had been working on. A couple of weeks ago they mounted the cab to the frame and wanted us to come and see. Brooke was so proud of her daddy and looked so cute in her pig tails. I think this is one of the cutest pictures I have of her!


One day I decided to change out one of the swings on our swing set to a hanging bar thinking that Brooke would show interest and like to hang from it. Well, she had no interest at all, but Heather loved to hang from it and I was impressed that she could hold her own weight.


We went a played at the park one day after school and the girls went crazy. We were the only ones there and they played for about an hour and were still not worn out. Momma was tired so, I convinced them that we needed to find something to eat so we could leave the park with out a melt down.



A week later we went to a play date at a gymnastics place. This is the girls having a blast in the foam pit. They loved it. Both girls were running all around the place climbing on all the obstacles, jumping on trampolines, and walking the balance beam.

We have been trying to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and spend a lot of time outside.

I recently started taking a bible study at my local church and I have had homework to do most nights of the week. I usually do it while the girls are playing. Brooke has started to notice that I'm reading my bible book (as she calls it) a lot more and one day I caught her reading it and singing the song Jesus Loves Me. I thought it was so precious I had to capture it on video! Click her for a link to the video. Sorry, the video is a little dark.

3 comments:

  1. These are such fun pictures of every day life! The girls look so sweet and you can tell just how much fun they have playing. That pic of Brooke in the car is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the gymnastics place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Teisha McCain's Gymnastics World on Gilmer road just past George Richey Road. They have an open play time on the first Fridays of the month at 10am. I'm thinking about enrolling Brooke in a gymnastics class, but at Gym University on 259 north of Target because that location is closer to our house.

    ReplyDelete