I took one of my good mom friends from Longview, Michelle and we met up with two of my good pharmacy school friends in Frisco for relaxing and shopping. After we all arrived on a Friday night we enjoyed a fun mexican dinner talking and drinking fancy margaritas. It was so much fun to catch up. After a good nights rest, we headed to the spa for a variety of treatments. I got a pedicure and manicure.
Then after we ate lunch we headed to IKEA. I went crazy buying stuff to organize the girls playroom. That store was insane, but for me was a must stop! I can't go to Frisco and not stop there. Actually it was my first time in that IKEA. Then we headed to a few more shops and the mall. After a yummy dinner, Michelle and I headed back to Longview. It was a short, but much needed visit. It was so refreshing to have some "me" time and not have to worry about the girls, hear any whining, or be woken up at 6am on a Saturday. I owe a huge thanks to my parents for watching the girls and letting me enjoy the weekend. Ryan was busy on call and barely even noticed that I had been gone.
What a fun weekend! It looks like you guys had a blast and that's wonderful you had a little break and got to have time to spend with girlfriends!
ReplyDelete