Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Potty and Swimming Milestones


I am happy to report that Brooke is doing great with potty training. She has been consistent for a little over a week going pee pee in the potty at home and even done it a few times in public places! Anytime we are at home, she is wearing big girl panties! We are still working on #2, but one step at a time. I am so proud of her.

We have been taking swim lessons last week and this week. Heather is doing great and seems very comfortable around the water. Brooke was a little timid last week, probably due to our illnesses. This week, however, she is doing great! Today she repeatedly went under water on her own and even discovered that she can open her eyes and see things under water! She loves to monkey climb on the wall around the pool. She also tried jumping into mommy's arms from the wall today and did great! I want both of my girls to be comfortable around the water and have fun. I am a proud momma!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Brooke on the potty - love that little pic, hehe! That's really good you are starting them so young in swim lessons!
    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete