The other night we had some friends over for dinner. I have been craving these jalapeno cheese burgers we used to buy from whole foods and decided to come up with my own recipe. I was pleasantly surprised how they turned out and I think I will be making them again.
Here is my recipe for 6 burgers:
2 lbs ground chuck (80/20)
2 -3 peppers finely diced (I used anaheim for this recipe)
1 tbsp of ground onion
1 tbsp of ground garlic
1 tsp of paprika
several pinches of salt and grinds of pepper
1 -2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Mix all ingredients.
Form into 6 burgers and grill to your liking.
I was playing around with taking some food pictures. So, here is my artistic foodie pics. I also made some homemade mac n cheese to go with the burgers.


Oh yummy girl - that sounds good! I like your artsy food pics by the way! :)
ReplyDelete-Kyla