You are my smiley baby! I love to make you laugh and smile. You are becoming so interactive and love when people talk and touch you. You are also sitting supported very well. You can push yourself up off the floor with straight arms. You are scooting little by little using those legs to pump you along. Once you figure out how to crawl there will be no stopping you. You love to chew on toys and everything is going in your mouth. You are eating cereal very well and love your veggies. So far you have eaten peas, squash, and carrots. You eat 3 times a day. You still nurse about every 3 hours while awake and most nights wake up twice to nurse.
You love bath time. I am still using the baby tub and you love to look at yourself in the mirror while taking a bath.
You are cooing a lot and I think will be a big talker like your sister.
You have now discovered your feet and are frequently chewing on them or your socks.
You love to watch the dog. You laugh when he returns the ball to be kicked. You also love to swing outside.
I have been trying to get you into a nap/sleep routine. On good days, you will take a nap at 9am, 1pm, and 4pm. I start getting you ready for bedtime at 6:30 and in bed around 7pm. You usually wake up between 7:30-8am.
You are wearing 6 months clothes and size 2 diapers.
Sweet little Heather - what a blessing she is! I love that little smile of hers!
ReplyDelete