Brooke is a very easy sleeper. I can lay you down for your nap or bedtime and you can put yourself to sleep easily. You sleep with baba, blankie, and bear every time.
You can count to 10 (with some help), you know your basic shapes and colors. You know some letters of the alphabet and love to hum the song. You love to watch Sesame Street (Big Bird) and I'll let you watch on occasion. Mainly just 5 minute podcasts.
You love to help us read your favorite books (Starry Safari, Good Night Zoo, I Love You Good Night, Peek-a-boo I love you), dance, swing outside, swim, cook, and color.
You love to be independent and are becoming very opinionated about everything from eating to playing. You love to help mommy and are excited when you get to use the step stool.
Your language skills are superb and are above most of those your age. In fact when asked, most people are shocked your only 2 because your pronunciation is so clear. You are using 3-4 word phrases. Your first complete sentence was, I Love You!
I think its cute that you eat the inside of the oreo and not the cookie. I don't know who taught you this.
You are wearing 24 month/2 T clothing and size 4 diapers.
You are 22lbs 11oz (6%) and 33.75" (50%).
Sweet little birthday girl! That's great her speech is so good! I'm sure it has to do a lot with how much you work with her and how good of a mommy you are! :)
ReplyDelete