Brooke's big milestone this week was rolling over from stomach to back. She is early compared to her peers at this age. Babies normally accomplish this closer to the 3 month mark. I couldn't believe it myself, but she has done it twice. She has been rolling from side to side while on her back for several weeks now. So, once she was able to roll on to her side from her stomach she could roll all the way to her back. I have been unsuccessful getting pictures of her rolling over, but I have the camera loaded and waiting. She is doing excellent with tummy time. Look how high she can lift her head now. Pretty impressive.
I took her to visit my coworkers on Friday. She did very well and was full of smiles. I am so glad that she is a happy baby. She loves to show off those dimples! Everyone was excited to see her.

On Saturday, we took some pictures of her showing off her new summer hat.
oh she has such a precious smile!!
ReplyDelete