I decided I would get with the times and start a blog. This is a good way for our friends and family to follow our growing family since most of our family and friends don't get to see Brooke all the time. So, here is the first post!
Brooke is now almost 2 months old. I can't believe it.
I can't wait until she is on a schedule. I am still feeding her throughout the day about every 2 hrs with one 4hr stretch at night. It is tiresome. She is starting to be more alert and interested in her surroundings. It is fun to interact with her more. She loves to be outside. If the weather is nice, this is my preferred method of calming her down. She enjoys her bouncy seat and seeing all the lights and whistles go off when she activates them. She likes the Baby Einstein CD for playtime with songs to sing-a-long. We will take her for her 2 month well-check next week.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
So excited you have a blog now! I look forward to many more pictures of your beautiful Brooke :-)
ReplyDeletemy little sis is a blogger! Good idea! Mom and Dad can check it out!
ReplyDeleteOh yea!! So happy you are in the blogging world now! :) Oh my gosh - I can't believe little Brooke is almost 2 months! I miss you!
ReplyDelete