Friday, March 8, 2013

Mrs. Lee's Daffodil Gardens

I know it's been a while since I last blogged! Trust me I thought about many blogs I could have posted. (and I will try to catch up) Most of the reason was because about mid October our old computer decided to slowly die and we knew we needed a new computer. Problem was that Ryan was wanting the latest and greatest which was about to be released by apple in December, so we waited. Then it wasn't delivered until January. Then life happened and I'm just now getting around to blogging again. I'm working on Brooke's 4 yr post. I hope to have that up later this week.

We visited Mrs. Lee's Garden this afternoon with our cousin Jason and tried to snap a few shots.

The 3 cousins walking through the daffodil's. This was one of the few pictures of the day that captured Jason smiling!


Trying to capture that perfect pose

Brooke lovin' on her cousin and Jason isn't too sure he likes it!

Just trying to sneak out of this picture...


Sporting our new rabbit ears!

We are cool and we know it!

Love that true smile.

So sweet!


Seriously! Who's idea was this!

Let's run away as fast as we can!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm so happy to see a new blog post!! :D The girls are absolutely beautiful Carrie! I love the daffodil pictures! Brooke looks so much like you and Heather is absolutely adorable and getting so big too!!

    ReplyDelete