Heather is 2! Time has flown so fast! Your vocabulary is increasing every day! You are talking in sentences. Your words are mostly clear. You are combing 2-3 word phrases. I think it is cute the way you double pronounce the first syllable of most words, like "bu-butterfly, p-pretty, or c-car."
You love to laugh and giggle. You think a lot of things are funny! You also like to make people laugh by doing silly things. You are also a great hugger and love to give bear hugs. I love feeling your sweet little arms tug on my neck!
You know blue, green, white, yellow, red, and black colors. You can count to 2. You can sort all of your shapes. You can stack blocks up to 8 high.
You love to play dress up, dolls, cook, swing outside, dig, and bang on the drums. I love the way you say "pretty" after you have put on a pretty dress or outfit. When you see a picture of yourself you say "mine". You know most of your extended relatives by name.
You are starting to potty train. I think you first went on the potty around 21 months. You are good about going pee pee on the potty at home and church, but not school. You go to the Prep School, MDO, 2 days a week. You are in room D and your teachers are Ms. Glenda and Ms. Bianca. You love school and I don't have any issues with separation anxiety with you.
You go to gymnastics every Monday for a mommy and me class. You love to tumble, do assisted back flips, build houses, flip on the bar, and jump on the trampoline. You also think it is funny to do something Coach John asks then immediately take off running as fast as you can in the opposite direction of mommy. This class is just as much of a work out for mommy as it is for you! We are working on obeying instructions.
You are a snacker. You would rather snack yourself through the day than sit down and eat a meal. Your favorite snack is fruit snacks followed by popsicles. You have gotten mommies sweet tooth and are always in the mood for candy! I have caught you a few times in the pantry with a big bag of candy! You also like carbonated drinks and if we leave one in your reach we will usually find you sipping on it! I love the way you sweetly wave your hand and say "HI" when we catch you doing something you are not supposed to be doing like putting on lip gloss, getting candy, etc.
You are also an ipad snob! Anytime you think you can run off and sneakly steal the ipad then you do it! If I'm trying to get something done around the house, I can usually find you watching/playing on the ipad or iphone.
You love to snuggle with baba (blankey) and min mou (minnie mouse) during nap times and at bedtime. I usually don't have a problem getting you to take a nap or lay down for bedtime. You usually take a 2 1/2hr nap in the afternoon.
You are wearing 24month/2T clothing, shoe size 6, and 2t/3t pull ups.
Can't believe she is 2 now! So cute all the little things she is into. I love that she gives good bear hugs - those are the best and those moments are just priceless!
ReplyDelete