
Saturday we went to Danville Farms in Kilgore to visit the corn maize and pumpkin patch. We went with Big Mama (Ryan's mom), Aunt Sara, Aunt Stacy, and Jason. It was a little hot, but a lot of fun! In addition to pumpkins, they have a lot to do for kids of all ages. First, we noticed the staged photo area with hay bales, pumpkins, scarecrow, fall decorations, and cute little ride on tractor. I tried to get a cute picture of the girls, but it is really difficult to get one with both of them looking at the camera and not squirming around or picking their noses!

This is the best picture I got! After this we headed over to the big pillow bounce. It is a humongous long colorful rectangle that is blown up with air and you bounce on it like a trampoline. It always induces lots of giggles from Brooke and Heather even enjoyed holding on to my hands and bouncing. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures from this part of our trip.
Next, Brooke wanted to race some ducks! Aunt Sara showed her how to use the water pump and then she went to town pumping away!

While they were busy racing, Heather wanted to explore and I caught her playing on this stage coach with a cedar porch. She was being playful and I was able to capture a few cute pictures.


Then we discovered the corn box, which is like a sand box, but filled with corn instead. The girls loved playing in it and luckily Heather didn't eat any....that I know of.



I was even able to get a great picture of Aunt Stacy with her little love, Jason!
They also have several metal frame play cars and climbing area. We played there for a few minutes before heading over to feed the goats.

After feeding the goats we took a tractor ride around the park and all the kids enjoyed this!
We were even able to get a good picture of Big Mama with all her grandkids! I just wish my two littles were looking at the camera, but at least Brooke is smiling. :)

Then we attempted to do their famous corn maize. After about 5 minutes of walking we decided it was too hot and Heather was starting to have a melt down so we turned around and walked out. Before we left, we let the kids climb around the pumpkins and we tried once more to get a good picture in their staged photo area.



No comments:
Post a Comment