You can say bye-bye, bye-bye daddy, dog (which sounds like daag), and hi. You love to put things in buckets/baskets and dump them out. You love to clap when you have completed a task such as putting a toy or puzzle piece in the correct place. You have a very easy going and happy disposition (unless you haven't napped well ---but I think that is true for most people).
You are a great eater. You are eating all table foods and drinking whole milk. I'm still nursing in the mornings and evenings. You have eaten strawberries, grapes, pasta, peanut butter, and scrambled eggs and loved all of them! Most days you will eat more than Brooke.
You are sleeping through the night consistently now. You go down for bed around 7:30 and wake up around 7am. You take a nap from 12-2 most days. You are going to mother's day out 2 times a week and usually don't nap as well there, but otherwise love it. You went through a 3 week separation anxiety spell where you would scream and cry anytime I dropped you off, but have since gotten over that. (Thank goodness!! It killed me to hear you throw a fit.) You have had several weeks of on/off diaper rashes and I'm trying to figure out why all the sudden you seem to be getting these. We are now trying different brands of diapers. You are wearing 12 month clothes, size 4 shoe, and size 3 diaper. We will get your height and weight at the next doctors appointment in October. I will update this post when I get it.

| Personalize your own free slideshow design |
Heather's first birthday was a blast! We had about 25 family members come and help us celebrate. Her theme was owls. Look whoo's turning 1! Here is a slide show of the evening. She showed of her new walking skills several times so everyone got to see her new moves. She liked her smash cake and made a huge mess! She wasn't very interested in opening presents and we had to keep redirecting her. She will get it in a few months, Christmas is coming up and she will have lots of practice.
It has been such a blessing to watch Heather grow and develop over the last year. Some things were very similar to Brooke while other things were completely different. I am so honored that God has picked Ryan and me to raise these beautiful daughters!
Happy 1st Birthday Heather! I look forward to watching you continue to grow and develop!
No comments:
Post a Comment