Our last trip as a family we hauled along the bulky heavy pack-n-play for both girls. Brooke still sleeps in her crib at home and I am not ready to test her being in a big bed by herself yet. I know that she will get up at night and wonder around plus I don't want to worry about her rolling out. I was trying to think of an alternative to hauling around a pack n play. I found these light weight pop-up sleeping tents for toddlers. I thought this would be perfect for when we are traveling, especially on airplane trips. I figured I would just try it out on Brooke first and we are going to visit my Nana in North Carolina next week, so I ordered one to test it out. I got it in the mail last week and decided to open it up and see what Brooke thought before we put it to the test later this week. Here is a link to the video of them playing in it. Both girls had a blast playing in it. I am still not sure if she will actually sleep in it. And since I am now publishing this after we took our trip... Brooke loved the tent and slept very well in it. It was a great investment!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Around the house...
Our last trip as a family we hauled along the bulky heavy pack-n-play for both girls. Brooke still sleeps in her crib at home and I am not ready to test her being in a big bed by herself yet. I know that she will get up at night and wonder around plus I don't want to worry about her rolling out. I was trying to think of an alternative to hauling around a pack n play. I found these light weight pop-up sleeping tents for toddlers. I thought this would be perfect for when we are traveling, especially on airplane trips. I figured I would just try it out on Brooke first and we are going to visit my Nana in North Carolina next week, so I ordered one to test it out. I got it in the mail last week and decided to open it up and see what Brooke thought before we put it to the test later this week. Here is a link to the video of them playing in it. Both girls had a blast playing in it. I am still not sure if she will actually sleep in it. And since I am now publishing this after we took our trip... Brooke loved the tent and slept very well in it. It was a great investment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment