Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Visit to Great Nana

We traveled to see my Great Nana in North Carolina over the July 4th weekend. It was just my parents, me, and the girls. This was the first time for my Nana to see Heather. It was such a delight to see her with her great granddaughters. I loved to watch them interact.


Here is Brooke in her own plane seat for the first time!



We flew from Gregg county airport to DFW then caught a flight to NC. While we were waiting in DFW we took advantage of their little playground for the girls to burn off some energy! Brooke and Heather both loved running around.


Watching the planes outside.

After we got to my Nana's, we went to the store and bought some bubbles and a kiddie pool. The weather there was in the upper 80s, so it felt really nice to be outside!


My Nana trying to catch all the bubbles!


Brooke and Heather enjoying their pool!

Here is a cute picture of my Nana with the girls! My mom sewed their dresses.

I tried to get a picture of them with their July 4th outfits, but Heather only wanted to squirm away and this is the best I got! I also had bows in their hair, but they kept on pulling them out and I didn't want them to get lost. One day I keep hoping that Brooke will consistently wear a bow!


Here is my Nana enjoying playing patty cake with Heather.

We are about to leave to head back to Texas.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! That is so great your Nana got to have some good time with the girls!

    Love the dresses your mom made for the girls - too cute!

    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete