Saturday, June 18, 2011

Keeping busy...


We have had a busy June so far. I have been so tired at the end of the day most days that it has taken me a while to finally complete a post.

Here is Brooke, Heather, and Jason hanging out in the kiddy pool on our back porch.
We have definitely gotten some good cousin action in from all sides this summer.
The following week my parents were watching my brother's boys while him and Amy went on a vacation to Hawaii!

Here is Nana pushing Brooke, Ethan (almost 2), and Andrew (3).



Then they had fun running through the sprinkler in the back yard. They all thought it would be fun to drink the water.

Andrew and Ethan are diligently working on a card to send to mom and dad!


One day we went to the local splash park. They had a blast running through the sprinklers.
Here is Brooke and Ethan bouncing in a spring car at the park.




We took the kids to a wildlife museum one day and they had a cool playground. Brooke loved riding the old timey tractor!


I think they all loved the sand pit best. I let Brooke indulge for the day, but it reminded me of why I never want a sand box at my home! There was sand EVERYWHERE. I had to change her sheets after nap time and vacuum out her car seat because they were covered in sand despite my best efforts to dust her off!


We got a great picture of the kids sitting so politely and smiling! Never mind that I was bribing them with M&Ms in the background! How else are you going to get 3 toddlers to mind...


We also had Heather baptized two Sundays ago at the First United Methodist Church. She did great for the ceremony and even threw in some well timed babbles to which Pastor Jack responded that she is going pentecostal...haha.


Heather and Brooke are enjoying playing in their new tent/tunnel that Great Granny bought them!


Brooke and Heather loved taking a bath with Jason.



We FINALLY got some rain yesterday and I took Brooke outside to play in it for a little while. I taught her the song, "Singing in the rain" and she love to dance to it! Here is a video of her expressing our excitement about it raining. She loved it so much that I had a hard time getting her to come back inside.



Here is Heather demonstrating her latest feat, climbing! She loves to climb onto her chair in the play room and grab the magnets on the board behind it. She has even climbed onto the arm of the chair which is situated right next to a recliner and then on to the arm of the recliner and into my lap! She has this climbing thing down and I really have to watch her closely!

I have also included a video of Brooke "nursing" baba (her baby doll). I thought it was hilarious how she used her blankey to cover her up and I didn't video long enough, but she also switched sides. She really is paying attention!








1 comment:

  1. Oh I just LOVE all the pics!! It was well worth the wait! :) That pic of the girls and your nephews is just perfect!

    Congrats on the baptism too - that is wonderful!!

    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete