Things I love about Easter....
I love to let my creative juices run every once in a while and this year I made the girls Easter baskets.
I love to make cute gifts for Brooke's Easter party at school. Brooke helped me make these bunny and egg gift tags.
I love to see Brooke's excitement and joy of going Easter egg hunting.
I love to see Brooke share with her little sister, Heather.
I love this time of year especially because it is a constant reminder of what Jesus did for us! I want to teach my children the true meaning of Easter.

I bought a simplified book about Easter to read to Brooke and begin teaching her about Jesus and the wonderful things he has done for us!
We wish you and your family a very blessed Easter!
I bought a simplified book about Easter to read to Brooke and begin teaching her about Jesus and the wonderful things he has done for us!
We wish you and your family a very blessed Easter!
ADORABLE!! I'm definitely going to need some prints of some of those.
ReplyDeleteOops, wrong post. Meant to post that on the spring pics one!
ReplyDeleteAww, what a fun Easter!
ReplyDelete