Sunday, March 27, 2011

Catch up

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but baby updates. March is a busy birthday month for us. We have a lot of family (including Ryan's) with birthdays, 8 to be exact! Here is a shout out to everyone in our family with a birthday: Stacy, Jonathan, Lane, Lisa, Chris, Ryan, Dona, and Andrew! Happy Birthday everyone, especially my hardworking love of my life, Ryan! So, in addition to celebrating many birthdays we have been busy enjoying the beautiful weather and visiting the zoo.
Brooke loved petting the goats. Notice the green stamp on her hand. She got that for going poo poo in the potty earlier that day. She was successful for 3 days in a row and I haven't gotten her to do it since. She gets excited about the idea, but it is hard to convince her to stay there long enough.


Baby ant eater going for a ride!


Me and beautiful Brooke at the Caldwell Zoo




Brooke watching her favorite animal (for that day), the elephant!




My pretty girl, Heather!


There's a smile!


Time for a nap!

Here are some pictures from our everyday life:

Heather's first bath in the big tub without a bath seat and big sister Brooke. She couldn't stop staring a Brooke. Brooke was about to give her a hug.

Last week I had professional photographs taken of the girls in these dresses. I am anxiously awaiting the results.

Just playing in the playroom.

Sisterly love!


Shouting "Do -t-do" up a long cardboard tube is always fun!


Such a sweet smile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love zoo's - how fun!! The girls are so precious and I bet it's so fun to see them start playing together! :)

    Happy Birthday to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete