Friday, November 26, 2010

2 Months



Has it already been 2 months??? Heather is growing so fast. She is already 9lbs 14 oz and 22.5 inches long. She is doing a great job with head control and can lift her head and chest off the floor. She is starting to stay awake more throughout the day. She loves to kick and wiggle. It won't be long before she has figured out how to roll over. She is starting to coo and smile a lot. It is really sweet to see that smile and listen to her talk. She is sleeping for one 5-6 hr stretch at night then waking to nurse and sleeping for another 2-3 hrs. The extra sleep is a blessing. I finally got the girls bedroom decorated. I hung their names over their cribs and then put up all different kinds of wooden animals on the other walls.

1 comment:

  1. I was just coming on here to post a demand for more pictures! :)

    Wow - sweet Heather is getting so big! I bet it is such a joy to see her smiling and cooing.

    Great job on the bedroom letters -that looks super cute with all the different colored ribbons!

    ReplyDelete