
Wait for it........


I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with a due date of 9/24/10. I feel great and actually didn't know I was as far along as I was when I visited the doctor. We went to the doctor to confirm the Friday before last. I was expecting to find out that I was only 6 weeks pregnant and it turns out that I was 11! Ryan and Brooke were able to go with me to the visit and see the ultrasound. It was a very special. We were thrilled to find out that we were positively pregnant and everything looks great so far. We could see the 4 chambers of the heart, spine, hands, fingers, and feet. In 7 weeks or so we will find out the sex. Brooke and her sibling will be 19 1/2 months apart. I am glad that our kids will be close in age. I bought the onsie above to break the news to family members this past weekend while we were in Longview. It was a great surprise and I hope that this pregnancy is as safe and healthy as Brooke's!
We also started our search for a home in Longview this past Saturday. We plan on moving back in June/July, but we wanted to have plenty of time to search.
We are also trying get our own house in shape to be put on the market. It is a lot of work, but at least there is a lot of family close by that is helping us. We are very grateful for all the help in getting our house ready!
On Sunday, my mom, Brooke and I went to Mrs. Lee's daffodil gardens located in Gladewater. Ryan nor I had ever heard about this before, but it is a paradise of daffodils. She started planting the daffodils in the 1950's after her husband had passed. After her death in the 1980's, at her request the gardens were open to the public. Every spring you can come and view the beautiful daffodils. I highly recommend it if you are in town. Here are a few pictures we captured of Brooke in the gardens.



SO very happy for you guys and your sweet little blessing on the way!! You'll be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Brooke in the daffodils - too precious! she has the best little smile I've ever seen!
Congratulations! So happy for both you and Ryan! The pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you guys were headed back to ET. Where will Ryan be working? We are moving to Tyler next summer (2011). I've already got a job with ETMC.