Wednesday, March 10, 2010

13 months


I can't believe that Brooke is already over 1yr old! She also has known how to walk for a while. She would walk between Ryan and me for several steps. She had let go of a toy and walked a couple of steps to another object, but that was all. Today she officially started walking! She was letting go of toys and walking with to something completely across the room. She was very good at walking while holding on to a finger. I was walking and letting her hold on to my finger past the back door when she just let go on her own and walked to the back door to look for Sam in the backyard. We captured a couple of videos this evening of her momentous milestone!





Brooke petting the dog. Sam does very well around her and he is tolerating a lot more than I thought he would.




Brooke walking all on her own!

1 comment:

  1. Oh look at her walking! She is doing great!! You're really going to have your work cut out for you chasing her all around! :D

    ReplyDelete