She is officially 1 year old! This past year has flown by so fast. Brooke is becoming more independent each day. She is eating more solid foods and we have introduced whole milk at meal/snack times. Her stats are 17.2 lbs and 28.75". We celebrated her birthday on Saturday Feb. 6th with family. Everyone came in for the special occasion. Brooke had a great day. She looked so cute in her birthday outfit. I had the hat personalized from Etsy.com and her Great Granny made the adorable onsie. She loved opening all her presents. Mama and Dada gave her a 4 wheeler of which I have included a little video. She still doesn't really get the concept that she has to hold the button down to go. It is cute to see her play with it. She also loved eating her cake. It was the first time I have really given anything sweet to her. She ate most of it which really surprised me and I guess it helped her sleep because that afternoon she took a 3hr nap. If anyone knows Brooke they know she is not a long napper. Anyway, the party was great and it was nice seeing everyone! Thanks for celebrating this milestone in Brooke's life. Enjoy the pictures!

This is one of my favorite photos!

This is one of my favorite photos!Brooke riding her 4-wheeler
On February 11th, we got a record setting snow in Arlington, 12.5"!
I love her hat and tutu! How cute. Happy Birthday to Brooke!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun birthday pics! I've been dying for you to post them! :) It looks like she loves her little 4 wheeler! How fun that you guys got so much snow! That's nice yall had time to enjoy it!
ReplyDelete