We did have our first cold this past week. She never ran a fever, but had nasty nasal mucus and was congested. I took her to the doctor on Wednesday and he said it was probably viral. He had to clean out her ears, which she did not like, but I think she felt much better afterwords. Brooke and I are now getting over the cold and feeling much better.
We also went to our first Kindermusic class on Thursday. That was a lot of fun. This is a summer class that is only 1 day a week for 5 weeks. Her class is for 0-18mo. and is titled "busy days". The first week was about going to the grocery store. We sang songs about going to the grocery store and food. We danced and pushed the babies around in laundry baskets, which Brooke loved. There are two 6mo, one 10mo, and one 3 mo old babies in Brooke's class. She loved watching the older babies.
Here are some other pics we took this week.

Hello Ms. Monkey!
Fun in the morning sun.
My cool new shades!
Having fun in the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment