Heather is 3!!
She is my princess girl and wanted a Cinderella themed party!
![]() |
| Free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox |
![]() |
| Cinderella brought her a special tiara and sash! |
| We sent a letter to Disney world and she got a card back signed by all the princesses!! |
| Super happy birthday girl! |
I can't believe you're 3!! Time has passed so quickly!
You are my social butterfly! You can talk to anyone and make friends easily! You love to play dress up and princess all the time. Your favorite toys are baby dolls and barbie dolls. You have a lot of determination and will to do what you want when you want. This drive will be a great character trait as an adult! I love your sincere personality! You make me smile when I think of you. I can't wait to see what the year ahead brings.
You are wearing 3T clothes, size 8 shoes, and are mostly potty trained.
Happy Birthday to my princess!!




Yay, you're back on the blog!!
ReplyDeleteSweet heather, she is just a doll! I bet she had a blast with her princess birthday party!