October 17, 2013 we found out it was a boy!! Much to our surprise because, my pregnancy wasn't any different from my previous ones and we had convinced ourselves that we were going to have 3 girls! Which we would have been happy with as well, but we are so blessed to have a boy and get the best of both worlds!! Since, it was so close to Halloween, I decided to carve a pumpkin. This was a difficult pumpkin to carve, but I hand traced it and carved it myself!!
Thursday, May 22, 2014
**3rd time is the Charm**
October 17, 2013 we found out it was a boy!! Much to our surprise because, my pregnancy wasn't any different from my previous ones and we had convinced ourselves that we were going to have 3 girls! Which we would have been happy with as well, but we are so blessed to have a boy and get the best of both worlds!! Since, it was so close to Halloween, I decided to carve a pumpkin. This was a difficult pumpkin to carve, but I hand traced it and carved it myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So great you are documenting all those fun milestones. I still admire your constant creativity and craftiness!!
ReplyDelete