Saturday, June 22, 2013

Waterballoon Fight...Sorta

I thought I would introduce the girls to a water balloon fight! At first, they seem really excited!


Heather is really excited and Brooke didn't want her picture to be taken!

So, I tell Brooke to throw a balloon at her sister, but Heather takes off running.

Then Brooke thinks it is going to be loud and covers her ears.

She realizes it isn't loud and Heather returns to try and catch the next one, unsuccessfully.

Brooke decides that she likes this...


Heather gets in on the action too, but they don' t want to throw them at each other, just on the ground.





Now, Brooke is crying because there is only one more balloon left.


Heather ready to catch it!







1 comment:

  1. What a fun summer activity! Cute to watch them get into it through all the pics. So funny the pic of Brooke sad that they are all gone. ;)

    ReplyDelete