Sunday, November 13, 2011

iPhone Pictures

What? Two posts in one week! I'm on the ball or maybe it's just that my husband has been having insane calls and I can do stuff like this after the girls go to bed.

Well here are several pictures of my life captured from my iphone....

Halloween! Ellis Pottery had their 1st annual pumpkin glow and we went along with Nonga, Stacy, Jason, and Big Mama. It was a really cute event. This was the best picture I got of the kids. Jason looks so cute in his monster costume!


The girls had a halloween party at their MDO. Brooke, of course, was Minnie Mouse and Heather was a little angel.
At school, they invite the parents to walk with their children during the Halloween parade and then celebrate by watching your child and their classmates eat cute cupcakes that I'm sure some creative artsy mother spent hours making. I better get to creating because I think I signed up for sweets for the Christmas party! Anyway, Brooke wanted to show me her favorite hat to wear at school. I thought this was a hilarious picture. I love to go her parties and get a glimpse of what she does all day.
Sweet sister hug!

One of our neighbors hosted a Halloween party and hayride for the kids. It was great and I hope they continue this every year. Here is a picture of our family on the hayride. Notice the minnie ears and Heather's bow are no longer in their hair. I try to put bows and barrettes in my girls hair, but they want nothing to do with them. I am still hoping this is just a phase and eventually they will like their hair done!


I heard through the grapevine that Pump it Up was closing. I decided to look at their website and they were in fact closing. And it just so happened the day I looked was also their last pop in playtime. So, I packed up the girls and we headed out. Heather learned to climb the ladder to the slide all by herself. The owner told me that they are relocating, but don't have a building yet. He said that Pump it up has changed their layout and is no longer using their current set up. I hope they find a place soon because it was a great place to take the girls when it was too cold or rainy outside.


Last weekend Uncle Nonga, Aunt Stacy, and Jason came over. Stacy practiced making her cake for Jason's birthday and then we all had dinner. After dinner Nonga had fun entertaining the girls.

Where's Nonga? Hiding away where nobody sees...

Then the girls wanted to try!

A few weeks ago, I set up our portable hammock on the back porch. One cooler day the girls discovered it and wanted to give it a try. Can you tell who was thrilled about it and which one did care so much for it?

One evening a couple of weeks ago, our Sunday school had a fall party. Here is a picture of Brooke and her friend Samantha eating dinner. It was a little chilly that night so we stayed mostly inside, but did venture out for the hay ride. Brooke is loving all of these hay rides.


Here is a sweet picture of Daddy reading to his girls before bedtime! I love it!

Notice Brooke's bed is converted to a toddler bed! I also have both girls finally sleeping in the same room at night. So far, they have been doing great. Tonight was by far the worst night Brooke had with getting out of bed. She was just too wound up and in the future I may just keep her up a little longer when she is acting that way. But at least it didn't bother Heather and she still went to sleep relatively peaceful.


This past weekend we went to Samantha's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's. This was the first time for me and the girls to go to a Chuck E Cheese. Brooke loved it and wanted to play everything even though she is still too small for most stuff. She loved the Barney ride, air hockey, and photo booths.

She is on the clock ride where the kids sit in this seat and it swings in a half circle slowly back and forth. I thought Brooke would have liked it more, but she wasn't too sure of it.


Here is the girls 30 seconds after getting in the car after the party! Chuck E Cheese wore them out!

And after nap time they were playing outside and Heather was having fun on the four wheeler when Brooke wanted to join the fun.



Whoa! Wild Hair!

Today Ryan was post call, but still worked from 7am until 9pm. So, in addition to going to church, I decided to get some projects done around the house. One being to change light bulbs that I have been meaning to change for months. Give Sam a bath and his flea and heartworm medicine. Clean a bunch of foam tiles that I used underneath the inflatable pool on the back porch. Assemble a storage box for the back porch. Do 4 loads of laundry. Finish Heather's 1 year picture frame. I was a busy lady today, but I feel like I accomplished something. And I still squeezed in a blog update while I was updating my phone to the new software.

Both girls wanted to help me assemble a utility storage box for our back porch.


I finally finished Heather's 1 year picture frame.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love all the pictures! You did so good on Heather's picture frame! Looks like the girls had so fun at the Chuckee Cheese party. And I love the picture of them sitting in Ryan's lap while he reads them a book! :)

    ReplyDelete