Jason Barr Pevey

Born December 9, 2010 at 6:33pm
7lbs 8oz and 20"

The new family
Congratulations, Stacy and Jonathan! I was lucky enough to visit just as the professional photographer arrived. That is why I got such a cute photo with my phone. He is adorable and I definitely see some resemblance to my girls.
On Saturday I spent the whole day cooking. My mom came by in the morning to help decorate some cookies for Brooke's Christmas party this week. I baked 6 dozen cookies, cooked a pot of chili, baked muffins, and baked cornbread. I love to cook, but I wish I had a magic wand to make all the dirty dishes disappear!

Reindeer cookies

All the cookies cooling...

Taking a walk in the warm December weather

Brooke at 22 months acting much better for this photography session than last month

Cute matching outfits
Congratulations Aunt Carrie - the baby is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm so impressed with your baking, those cookies are SOOO cute! (and they look so yummy!)
Heather is getting so big! Love their little Christmas outfits!
I love the one of Heather under the tree and the one of both by the tree.Very cute!
ReplyDelete