3 months sure has passed by fast! Heather has really hit a growth spurt in the last couple of weeks and I can tell she has grown a lot. She is more filled out than her sister at this age. She weighs 11.5 lbs using our home scale and I measured her to be 23.5 inches long. She is still wearing size 1 diapers. Most of the time she sleeps 6-7hrs at night, although she has slept 3 times for 10hrs. She can roll over from her back to her stomach. She is starting to reach and grab things in front of her. She likes to be sitting up and can sit in the bumbo seat for a few minutes. She also can sit in the exersaucer with a pillow for a few minutes. She loves to play peek-a-boo. She loves when I sing her song books. (I'm so glad children don't fault you for singing off key.) She loves to smile! She has started to suck on her fingers more. Mainly just her thumb plus her index knuckle. She is doing very well holding her head up and I frequently put her in the baby bjorn when we are out and about. She loves to watch the world around her. We have got a bedtime routine set that starts with a bath around 8:30 - 9 then nurse and then bed. I'm trying to be more consistent with nap time so we can get a routine down, but it is hard having an older sibling that has activities (school, church).
Check back soon. I'm working on a Christmas post.
No comments:
Post a Comment