I can't believe one month has passed already. Heather is growing so fast. I am very happy that she doesn't have the same reflux problem as Brooke. She weighs 8lbs 12oz (on my home scale). She still sleeps most of the day, but is starting to stay awake more during the day. She is doing well with tummy time and can hold her head up for a few seconds. She can roll from side to side. She can track my finger moving in front of her for a few seconds. She turns her head to the sound of voices. She nurses about every 2 hrs usually with one 3-4hr break at night. We have tried introducing the bottle with mixed results. Hopefully she will catch on soon. She is currently going through a growth spurt and I feel like she is getting bigger right before my eyes. She has a calm disposition and Brooke's screams/the dog barking doesn't bother her. Here are her 1 month pictures. I am going to do the same pictures I have been doing with Brooke for comparison and I am also taking a picture with her bunny made by her Great-Granny.
Wahoo! I was right!! :D
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe she is already a month old! Sounds like she is making great progress and she looks so very sweet in her pictures. Give her a kiss from Aunt Kyla! :)