Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Ears are clear


Today Brooke had her 2nd check up visit after finishing 2 rounds of antibiotics trying to clear some cloudy fluid in her ears. All was clear and we don't have to see an ENT. Yeah!!!


Happy 16 months!

Brooke is now 16 months old. I can't believe she is already 16 months. I often think about when she was a newborn when I am rocking her to sleep. It seems just like yesterday and now she is so independent! She weighed 20.6 lbs at the doctor's check up today. She is a great eater (although currently on a vegetable boycott). She loves to go outside and play and discover things in the yard, like grass, leaves, flowers, plants. She is babbling so much now and trying to imitate our words. She understands a lot more than you think. I can tell her to go upstairs and get Daddy and she will stop whatever she is doing and head straight for the stairs saying "Daddy". She tries to run away when I ask her if she has a dirty diaper. She likes to play with other kids. She is fascinated by puzzles and how buckles work. She can buckle herself into the grocery carts. I know there is a lot more that she is able to do now, but I am running a blank. I will update as I remember.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness - she is totally looking like a little toddler girl now...she's so sweet!
    haha about the running away with the dirty diaper thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete