Sunday, November 22, 2009



I was tagged by my friend Kyla....
Here's how the game works: answer the following 5 questions and then keep the game going by tagging 2 more people. Here goes...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

In college at UNT. I still had no idea that I would be a pharmacist or mom 10 years later. I was living in a dorm on campus called Santa Fe and still doing pot luck roommates. My first roommate was Japanese. Every morning she ate white rice and a raw egg, which made me just want to puke. Then after Christmas she moved into an apartment and I got a new roommate that was all out sorority girl and took seriously 2hrs to get ready every morning! Needless to say they could not have chosen 2 people that were more opposite from me! Glad they are just memories.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list?
a. buy Brooke more food
b. find a place to fix Ryan's blower motor
c. take sam to vet
d. pack for Thanksgiving
e. buy Christmas gifts

3. What are snacks you enjoy?
Depends if I am in a salty or sweet mood. Most of the time I am in a sweet mood and I am a sucker for anything chocolate!

4. What are the places you have lived?
Ashland, KY (born until I was 4), Mooresville, NC (until I was 10), Longview, TX (until I was 18), Denton, TX (until I was 22), Houston, TX (until I was 26), Arlington, TX (present)
As Ryan would attest to, I wasn't born in TX but I got here as fast as I could!

5. What are five things you would do if you became a billionaire?
I would retire and buy vacation homes in Utah or Colorado and Kauai. I would spend my time traveling with family and doing lots of exotic trips. I would go to Nepal and hike to Mt. Everest base camp. I would ski all over the world. I would learn to scuba dive and go diving in Australia.

So, now you have learned a few new facts about me...time to tag someone else...there are only a few other people with blogs that I know, so Kelli and Gina its your turn!





1 comment:

  1. haha - oh I totally remember both of your college roommates...I can't believe colleges just make you live with someone you don't know at all - just bizarre they put us through that! :P

    ReplyDelete