We went to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens this past Sunday. I was really wanting to go to the Dallas Arboretum, but on Saturday there was the Texas vs OU game (go Texas!) and on Sunday it was the last day of the state fair ( :( we didn't get to go this year - because every time that would have been convenient it was raining). So that means that traffic was horrible both days and unless we went far out-of-the-way to get to the arboretum we would have had to deal with the traffic. Instead we decided to avoid traffic all together and head to Ft. Worth. The botanical gardens were beautiful as expected. I was hoping for a little more hay bale and pumpkin action, but they only had one spot set up with a few hay bales and pumpkins. We decided to take advantage of what we could and get a few pictures. Brooke was mainly interested in eating the hay, but some turned out really cute. She did really well that day and it was a full day for her, so she slept well that night.
I was also informed today that Brooke will be moving up to the next classroom at daycare. We will really miss Ms. Myrtle! She has been taking care of Brooke since June! It does make me a little sad to see her leaving, but at the same time I know it will be better for Brooke because it is a much bigger classroom with more age appropriate toys. She will definitely miss the one on one snuggle time with Ms. Myrtle. I hope that she makes an easy transition. We will see as the week goes on, her first day in the new room will be Thursday.
Oh, we got our leak fixed! Hopefully, (knock on wood) this will be the last one ever! (at least in this house). It is always a huge unexpected event that no one is happy to go through, but I am glad it is over and fixed.

I like to stand.

I am having lots of fun playing with the hay!

Yummy!

In the Japanese garden
So surreal! I remember taking pictures of Sarai in the pumpkin patch when she was little and not walking yet :-) Brooke is getting more and more adorable with every picture! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOk, she just has the biggest and cutest smile EVER! I love it! What a fun day at the gardens too! Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete