Brooke can now pull herself to standing.
It is truly amazing to watch Brooke grow and learn new things. She is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She loves to pull up on everything.
I love to make her laugh. She is very ticklish and will give a good belly laugh each time. It is adorable and makes me laugh.
We have started a few new foods. She has had peaches and meat (turkey) for the first time. I just bought the jarred meat and it smelled gross, but she ate it. I tried it and didn't like it. I think after we finish the jarred meat I bought, I will just let her have mushy pieces of the real food! She is feeding herself the Gerber puffs and using her jaw to mash them up. She loves the puffs.
She is now the oldest baby in her daycare room. All the other babies are 4mo and under. When she started daycare there was an older boy named Wyatt (9mo) and he was crawling and screaming and doing all sorts of stuff. Brooke loved to watch him and now she imitates him to a T at daycare. At first, Brooke would cry when Wyatt screamed out of joy, but now she is the one screaming. Now Wyatt is in the room next door and frequently visits. I think that Brooke likes being the oldest. She loves to crawl to the other babies and poke at them.
Enjoy some pics!
OH wow!! I can't believe she is crawling so well and pulling herself up! It is amazing how quickly she is growing!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE the long caterpillar!!