Officially, 1/2 year old!! Time has flown by. I can't believe she is already 6 months. Her check up this month went very well. As usual she is advanced for her age. She weighed 13lb 5oz, 25.5" long, and head circumference is 41.5cm. She is progressing right on the same growth track as before. She didn't like getting the shots, but no adverse effects and took a good nap that afternoon.
We got the okay to start real food! We actually started giving her avocado about a week ago. She was going through a growth spurt and it was like I couldn't feed her enough, so I felt like she was ready for real food and she loved it. Since she did so well with the avocado for 7 days we decided to try another vegetable and gave her sweet potatoes on Monday. She likes that as well. I hope that she will be a good eater. It is so awesome to see her grow and learn new things. She is sitting very well and is able to play with her toys. She is also very mobile when layed on the floor. She can push her chest off the floor with her arms straight out and she tries to pull herself forward, but mostly pushes herself backwards.
This last weekend we took advantage of Arlington residents getting a free tour of Cowboys stadium. This will probably be the only time we will ever get to set foot in this stadium because everything is insanely expensive. Here are some of the concession stand prices bottle of water $5, hamburger $13, beer $9. It is ridiculous!
It was very difficult getting a picture of Brooke this month with her monkey. She kept on wanting to play with it and I had to get Ryan to distract her to finally get a picture. That is why she is looking off to the side in the picture above. I did include a couple of funny pics that I happened to take while trying to get her to sit still.
Hey what's under here?
Yummm, this is lacy....
Us in the cowboys stadium. The screen behind us stretches from 20 yard line to 20 yard line!
Here is a video of Brooke playing during bath time.
Oh my gosh, she is too precious Carrie! I love how she nearly knocked herself over because she was splashing so hard! :)
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so cute that length! I like it!