Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yay, we're growing!!!

I took Brooke in for a weight check and she is now 11lbs 8oz, which means she has gained 11oz in 12 days. That is great! Yay, Brooke! She is now back above the 5th percentile. I can also tell that she has filled out more since we have started the cereal. She is also sleeping a little more at night. She usually sleeps for 5-6hrs and then feeds and then sleeps for another 2 1/2-3hrs. It is great! I feel like I am finally getting more consistent sleep, too. She continues to amaze me how much she is learning. She is grasping and reaching for her toys. It is very cute. She is doing much better eating cereal. She is also very wiggly. She is constantly moving and bouncing around. I don't think it will be long before she is crawling. My next task is to baby proof the house.
Until next time, have a great week!

1 comment: