Sunday, May 31, 2009

Growing and figuring out the world around me

Brooke continues to amaze me day by day. I love to hear her talk and use her voice. She is starting to make more and more consonant and vowel combinations. She is developing a bright and cheery personality. She loves to meet new people and always has a smile waiting for them. I get lots of comments on how she is so alert. She loves to watch her surroundings. She has started to grab at her toys and put them in her mouth. As I am writing this, she is just chatting away in the nursery.
It is so cute.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Brooke. I can just hear her squeal every time I look at it.

This coming week is going to be a busy week. I begin my transition from working at HEB and moving to Cook's. This is my last week at HEB and I will work 3 days, but then I have one day of orientation at Cook's, so I will have 4 full days that I will be at work and away from Brooke. This will be a difficult week because I already think it is difficult to work three consecutive days in a row and now I will have 4. I have been trying to build up my milk stash, but not with very much success. We will see how the week goes. Please keep us in your prayers. The next week I have two more days of orientation and then I will start training for my position. That week will also be a big week because Brooke will be starting at the church daycare. I will be glad when I finally get into my work schedule of M-F 4 hrs a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment