
I really wanted some pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses in the blooming fields of daffodils at Mrs. Lees gardens. Unfortunately due to the horrendous drought stricken summer we had her gardens were not as beautiful as they had been in the past. Luckily we found a few pretty patches and I got some cute pictures of the girls.
Heather is smiling pretty, but if you look closely you can tell Brooke is trying really hard not to smile....Big Mama is being silly in the background trying to coax that smile out of Brooke, but this is all she gave me for the moment.

These were at a log cabin on the property and it had a neat child's bench that was perfect for the girls to sit





Aww, these pictures bring a smile to my face! Your girls are so precious and sweet. I love that you do such a great job capturing these sweet moments with them!
ReplyDelete