Since our move, we have not had internet at our new house. We are now going on 2 months without regular internet access. This would be the reason that I haven't updated the blog. We should expect to have internet by the end of the month. We have been able to have minimal access via our iphones and using relatives computers, but that can only get you so far and it doesn't take long before you are fed up with looking at a small screen on the phone. I am taking advantage of using my parent's computer, while I am sitting at their house waiting on a plumber to come and fix their shower. Unfortunately this post will not have any pictures. I will have to add those later.
We are finally getting settled in the new house. Most of the boxes have been put away. I am in the process of going through all of Brooke's old clothes and washing them in preparation for the arrival of her new sister in 6 weeks!! I can't believe that in 6 weeks I will have 2 children!
Brooke is now 18 months. We had her well-check a few days ago and everything seems to be right on track. She is still small on the scale for weight 3%, but she is in the 54% for height and 64% for head circumference. She loves to hear her voice echo in our new house and she is climbing on everything. I have to keep my eye on her. There was one day I was getting her food ready for lunch and I turned around and she had climbed in her high chair all by herself. I am glad she didn't fall! She is also picking up on a lot of words and starting to use them to communicate what she wants. She is also starting to drop her morning nap. Most days she has been taking only an afternoon nap lasting 2-2 1/2 hrs. It has been nice to be home with her and watching her grow and learn about the world around her.
The plumber is finished with his work. I know this is a short post, but I wanted to let our readers know that we are still alive and starting to get settled. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will get our internet working at our house and I will post a more thorough blog.
Yea!! I was hoping you would blog again soon! :) Can't wait to see some new pictures! Wow - 6 weeks will be here soon girl!
ReplyDelete