Friday, April 16, 2010

Brooke's 1 yr photos are in!!!!

We finally got Brooke's 1yr photos done. They were almost 2 months late due to 2 cancellations because of snow!!! I really wanted to have some with her smashing a birthday cake. Too bad it didn't work out for the weekend after her birthday party in February because I had made a homemade cake and she would have still fit into the personalized onsie that her Great Granny made her. Oh well, I still got my smashing cake photos just not in the personalized onsie. We also did get some great photos at her birthday party. We had the photo shoot at the end of March at the Dallas Arboretum during their Dallas Blooms. The photos turned out gorgeous because all the tulips were in bloom. Here are a few of my favorites, but check out the rest at: http://pevey.smugmug.com/
Click on the folder for Brooke and the new 1yr photos start on page 9.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What great pics! My fav is Brook22 on the other website. It's so sweet of her looking down.

    ReplyDelete